+49 6241 - 8309-0
Modernization means saving money
Existing systems can be brought up to date by replacing old, unprofitable components and installing modern technological developments. The modernization of an existing system increases productivity and reliability at a significantly lower cost compared with buying a new system of the same type.
- Longer machine life and optimum utilization of components and systems
- Increased level of automation
- Adaptation to changed production conditions
- Environmentally friendly energy-saving measures
- Adaptation to new components, processes, and materials
- Installation of new assemblies such as controllers, gripper systems, hydraulic components, etc.
New designs of manipulators, mechanisms, and machine modifications are also possible. Work is carried out on site or at HEESS depending on the scope.
Please call us: tel. +49 6241 - 8309-61